You consent (1) to receive all loan agreements, disclosures, notices, and other information (together, the "Electronic Records") in electronic form and (2) to use "Electronic Signatures" for entering into any loan agreement with HONEST CAR PAYMENT or its partner lenders.
You may receive paper copies of any of the Electronic Records maintained by HONEST CAR PAYMENT by printing or downloading such Electronic Records directly to your computer, or by written request, with specific details of the Electronic Records you want, mailed to HONEST CAR PAYMENT, Attn: Electronic Records Request, 3388 Via Lido #201, Newport Beach, CA 92663. Please enclose your name, the home address we have on record for you, and your mailing address, if different. Paper copies of the requested Electronic Records will then be provided at no charge to you. To obtain paper copies from HONEST CAR PAYMENT’s partner lenders, please contact those partner lenders directly. Change the bold printing above to: PO Box 241057, Honolulu, HI 96824.
Your consent applies to all Electronic Records related to this loan request and transaction and all Electronic Records related to servicing your loan, including but not limited to privacy and collection notices. You may withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Records or update your contact information by calling or emailing your loan officer, or by calling HONEST CAR PAYMENT at (888) 391-3504. If you withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Records, HONEST CAR PAYMENT will send paper copies of all agreements, disclosures, etc. to you, which might impact the speed of your transaction. CHange this number to 808-534-1234
Hardware and Software Requirements. Electronic Records may be accessed with the most recent versions of most web browsers. If you are having difficulty obtaining your Electronic Records online, please try a different browser, or contact us for assistance. To retain your Electronic Records, you must have computer hardware and software capable of saving Electronic Records being viewed by your web browser. In addition, in order to download, save, and view a copy of your loan agreement in PDF format, you will need Adobe Reader software, version 9.0 or later. You may also print Electronic Records if you have a printer and appropriate computer hardware and software for printing pages viewed by your web browser.
By prequalifying or applying for a loan with HONEST CAR PAYMENT, you:
1. understand that you are applying for credit,
2. Certify that all information contained within it is true, complete, and correct.
3. understand that National Auto Loan Network (“HONEST CAR PAYMENT”) will process your pre-qualification form and share it with our lending partners,
4. understand that one of our partner lenders will make the credit decision and, if approved, will provide the loan,
5. acknowledge that HONEST CAR PAYMENT and/or its lending partners may require verification of certain application information, in their sole discretion,
6. consent to HONEST CAR PAYMENT and its affiliates, agents, and assignees contacting you by any method, including automated dialing equipment or prerecorded messages, at each respective phone number by calling, texting, or other electronic communication,
7. authorize HONEST CAR PAYMENT and/or its partner lenders to make whatever credit inquiries it deems necessary,
8. authorize and instruct any person, including but not limited to, all local, state or federal government agencies or consumer reporting agencies, to complete and furnish HONEST CAR PAYMENT or its partner lenders with any information it may have and agree that such information, along with this application, shall remain HONEST CAR PAYMENT's property whether or not credit is extended,
9. authorize your wireless operator (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon, or any other branded wireless operator) to use your mobile number, name, address, email, network status, customer type, customer role, billing type, mobile device identifiers (IMSI and IMEI) and other subscriber status details to allow verification of your identity and to compare information you have provided to HONEST CAR PAYMENT with your wireless operator account profile information, and
10. acknowledge that you can receive messages and documents via the email address provided in your application and can access and retain those documents, and that you can access information provided electronically at our website and other websites related to your application. You agree to receive documents electronically and to store or print those documents for your records, and that the actions described here or on the documents will serve as your electronic signature on any such documents. You consent to receive electronic communications from us under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
11. Married applicants may apply for a separate account.
· IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT If applicable to your credit transaction, to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, you will be asked for your name, address, date of birth, and other information to identify you. You may also be asked to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
· California Residents: An applicant, if married, may apply for a separate account.
· Maine and Tennessee Residents: You must have physical damage insurance covering loss or damage to the vehicle for the term of the contract. For a lease, you must also have the liability insurance as described in the lease. You may purchase required insurance through any insurance agent or broker and from any insurance company that is reasonably acceptable to us. You are not required to deal with any of our affiliates when choosing an agent, broker or insurer. Your choice of a particular insurance agent, broker or insurer will not affect our credit decision, so long as the insurance provides adequate coverage with an insurer who meets our reasonable requirements.
· New Hampshire Residents: If you are applying for a balloon payment contract, you are entitled, if you ask, to receive a written estimate of the monthly payment amount for refinancing the balloon payment in accord with the creditor’s existing refinance programs. You would be entitled to receive the estimate before you enter into a balloon payment contract. A balloon contract is an installment sales contract with a final scheduled payment that is at least twice the amount of one of the earlier scheduled equal periodic installment payments.
· New York Residents: In connection with your application for credit, a consumer report may be obtained from a consumer reporting agency (credit bureau). If credit is extended, the party or parties extending credit or holding such credit may order additional consumer reports in connection with any update, renewal or extension of the credit. If you ask, you will be told whether a consumer report was requested and, if so, the name and address of any consumer reporting agency (credit bureau) from which such credit report was obtained.
· Ohio Residents: Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
· Rhode Island Residents: Consumer reports may be requested in connection with this application. Buyer has the right of free choice in selecting an insurer to provide insurance required in connection with this transaction subject to our reasonable approval in accordance with applicable law.
· Vermont Residents: You authorize us and any financial institution with which this credit application is shared, and each of their respective employees or agents, to obtain and verify information about you (including one or more credit reports, information about your employment and banking and credit relationships) that they may deem necessary or appropriate in evaluating your credit application. If your credit application is approved and credit is granted, you also authorize the parties granting credit or holding your account, and their respective employees and agents, to obtain additional credit reports and other information about you in connection with reviewing the account, increasing the available credit on the account (if applicable), taking collection on the account, or for any other legitimate purpose.
· Married Wisconsin Residents: No provision of any marital property agreement, any unilateral statement under Wis. Stat § 766.59 or any court decree under § 766.70 applied to marital property adversely affects our interest unless you furnish a copy of the agreement, statement, or court decree or we have actual knowledge of such adverse provision before credit is granted. If you are making this credit application individually and not jointly with your spouse, complete Section A about yourself and Section B about your non-applicant spouse. Your non-applicant spouse should not sign the credit application if you are applying for individual credit
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an ccount/loan. When you open an account/loan, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
In accordance with Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT Act, signed October 26, 2001, National Auto Loan Network (HONEST CAR PAYMENT) is required to obtain a copy of the documents used in identifying new account/loan customers and in identifying signatory individuals added to an existing or new account/loan. In some cases, identification will be requested for those individuals banking with HONEST CAR PAYMENT’s Lenders prior to the effective date of the customer identification requirements because original documentation was not obtained with the opening of the account/loan or the Lender is unable to form a reasonable belief that it knows the true identity of the existing customer. In all cases protection of our customers’ identity and confidentiality is HONEST CAR PAYMENT’s pledge to you. Remove: NATIONAL AUTO LOAN NETWORK
What this means to you: When you open a new account/loan, we will ask for your name, date of birth, and other information that will allow our Lenders to identify you. We may ask you to provide a copy of your driver’s license and other identifying documents. By submitting this application, you authorize the Lender(s) to obtain information necessary to verify your identity. This may include information obtained from a consumer reporting agency, public data bases, or other sources. If the Lender(s) is/are unable to verify information necessary to confirm your identity, an account/loan may not be opened/funded. The Lender(s) reserves the right to close your account/loan if it determines at a later date that we/they do not know your identity.